5 Ways Pilates Can Improve Your Health and Wellbeing.
Welcome to Back your Body, we have set out on a mission to encourage those of you who are taking part in our classes to lead a healthy lifestyle, focusing solely on your health and wellbeing. Today we want to introduce you to 5 ways in which Pilates can help you take a whole new approach to life, focusing on your very own health and wellbeing. Let’s discuss the advantages which Pilates can have on you.
1. Improve Your Posture: If you have recently found that you want to consciously improve your posture, Pilates is the ideal exercise class for you. This is one of the primary foundations to Pilates and we will work hard to help you improve your own stance and positioning throughout everyday life. Pilates is the perfect opportunity for you to focus on your own mind and body, working to get in great shape. Let us help you be more mindful through the way you position your body to enhance your physical posture and to improve your body confidence. We want to work to help you not only to improve your posture today, but everyday.
2. Work on your strength: You may have been looking for the perfect exercise class for you to work to improve your strength, Pilates has the perfect balance between hard work and fun. Not only will you be working to improve your physical strength, but you will find that your mental strength will rapidly grow too. You will be surprised how much control and stamina you will require throughout the class as it is down to you to take control over your breathing, the positioning and the movements to progress every time you take to your mat.
3. Release Feel Good Endorphins: Everyone knows that the thought of exercising can be daunting at times but once you have got it out of the way you always feel better for it. This is due to the fact that when you exercise, happy endorphins are released, making you feel uplifted and ready to take on the world. This is great if you are looking to increase your self esteem because this will naturally fall into place after taking part in an exercise class. Pilates is ideal if you are looking to improve your mental health as you are forced to focus on yourself and your body for the best part of an hour when taking part in one of our classes, this is the perfect opportunity for you to reflect on your progress and where you want to go.
4. Decreases Stress: You may have recently come across an extremely stressful time in your career and or everyday life? Exercise is one of the best things you can do to switch off and unwind, you will almost always immediately feel better once you have taken part. Pilates helps you to release any stress which you may have inside you without causing any strain on your own body. You will find these classes much more relaxing, giving you a great opportunity to wind down and release any tensions within your body.
5. Encourage Mindfulness: Taking part in Pilates will help you to connect to your inner self and making connections which you may not have experienced before. You will be forced to ground yourself to the present moment whilst taking in everything around you. This is a great way to improve your self-awareness whilst leaving all of your worries and stresses behind you. If you are currently looking for a great way to wind down after a stressful day, it is so important that you make time for yourself, allowing your body to exercise and unwind.
For more information regarding our services and classes here at Back you Body, feel free to get in touch with a member of staff and we will be happy to talk you through the whole process. We have set out on a mission to help as many people as possible to lead a healthy lifestyle helping you prioritise your own health and wellbeing. If you are looking to join us along your fitness journey, feel free to reach out and book your Pilates Classes in Chislehurst today.